Thursday, April 28, 2011
Silent but Deadly =/
Talk about hilarious. Last monday, April 25th, a man was admitted to St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor with a putrid spout of toxic flatulence. The man, whose name has not been released for obvious potential embarassment issues, had apparently thought it was a good idea to eat some rat poison. Thus, resulting in poisonous gas emitting from the isolated patients fusty bunghole. omfg. Really? Whats the deal, man? There's got to be a good reason to eat that shit. Better be a good reason, that mans poor asshole is going to chemically peel itself into eighths. Thats about the time you sell your body to the local dumpster divers for a couple pills of Seroquel and sleep for eighteen days. Hopefully by then the smoldering of the rectum has been embogged.